Tag Archives: Don’t cook with charcoal grill in home

BREAKING NEWS: Serious illness reported to the NJ Poison Experts from using charcoal grills indoors to cook with or heat homes.

(Newark, NJ) November 5, 2012 —Experts at the NJ Poison Center are warning residents against the use of charcoal grills in the home. Over the weekend, two (2) people were admitted to a NJ hospital after using a charcoal grill in the house for the purpose of either cooking with it or using it to heat their home. Both were suffering from significant carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. One resident was barely responsive when emergency services arrived; both adults required the use of hyperbaric oxygen. Continue reading BREAKING NEWS: Serious illness reported to the NJ Poison Experts from using charcoal grills indoors to cook with or heat homes.

Share this:
Share this page via Email Share this page via Stumble Upon Share this page via Digg this Share this page via Facebook Share this page via Twitter